The IVC helps in achieving excellent standards of quality research in design and design education by keeping pace with rapidly changing technological climate and prepare creative and technical faculty for global standards and new challenges acceptance.
- To encourage faculty members in getting involved in various visual communication research disciplines and provide them with suitable environment for it.
- To organizing and curate ongoing public events including lectures, seminars, conferences and workshops.
- To provide certified co-curricular and targeted training programs.
- To provide assistance to faculty members and scholars in publication and recognition acquisition.
- To emphasize the vital role of visual communication professional practices, responsibilities and impact on society.
- To strive for excellence in development and deployment of design practices and research.